For this recipe of lamb fillet in two cookings
- A lamb fillet – Olive oil – Herbes de Provence.
- Vacuum machine
- Stainless steel casserole dish
- Plancha inox
Preparation Of The Recipe
- Season and oil the lamb fillet.
- Place the meat in a suitable vacuum bag.
- Vacuum and seal the bag.
- Fill a sufficiently large container with water and set the Sansaire to 45 ° C.
- Immerse the bag in water and cook for 2 hours.
- Ensure that the bag remains submerged during all cooking at low temperatures.
- After cooking remove the bag from the water.
- Take out the meat.
- Place the lamb fillet on the oiled plancha at 180 ° C.
- Season (salt and freshly ground pepper).
- Color on all sides.
- Season with Provence herbs.
- Turn the meat regularly.
- Coat the meat with the cooking juices.
- Allow 4 minutes of cooking for pink meat.
- Slice the lamb fillet in hazelnuts.
- The meat is perfect, pink with a nice Maillard reaction.
- Arrange on a hot plate with a garnish of vegetables and a bear’s garlic butter.
A Few Words About The Recipe
Two types of cooking for this lamb fillet which complements each other perfectly.
The low-temperature cooking vacuum changes the texture of the meat evenly. It can be likened to a pre-cooking which will prevent the meat from shrinking and losing its humidity during the lively cooking on the plancha.
We obtain very tender and tasty meat with a nice Maillard reaction. It is also an appreciable technique when you have a large quantity of meat to cook.